I concepted and modeled Master Chief for Halo: Infinite. The model was seen in the E3 2019 Halo Infinite trailer and July 2020 campaign gameplay demo.
Master Chief’s design for Infinite pulls heavily from Shinji Aramaki’s design for Chief from his short film ‘The Package’ from Halo: Legends (2010). Bungie’s design from Halo 3 was obviously another huge point of reference.
- Nicolas ‘Sparta’ Bouvier is AD.
- Kyle Hefley was responsible for all Master Chief texture work.
- Matt Aldridge is Lead Character Artist.
- Daniel Chavez created the concept for Chief’s gloves.
- Liquid Development modeled Chief’s gloves: Nick Govaco did the high-poly & Joshua Gregory did low/bakes.